Coffee is ‘not essential’

Would you like to import goods into Switzerland?

A general import permit must be presented to the customs authorities for the import of food and feedstuffs that are subject to storage requirements. Here you can see whether your import is affected.

Read more

réservesuisse genossenschaft

On behalf of the Federal Department of Economic Affairs, Education and Research (EAER), réservesuisse is responsible for the organisation, management and financing of compulsory food and grain storage facilities. The compulsory stocks contracts are concluded by the Federal Office for National Economic Supply (FONES). Réservesuisse issues general import licences (GIP) to importers and provides services in connection with the import, storage and processing of foodstuffs subject to the National Food Supply Act.

Read more